FASTAG is linked to your prepaid account from which the applicable amount at toll plaza is deducted.
When your account for FASTag is active, tag is affixed on windscreen of the vehicle.
FASTAG is an android application that essentially renders the highway travel safe, convenient and hassle-free for commuters. Amongst various features, it offers users the facility to recharge their toll tags online without manual intervention.
Affixed tag is scanned using Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) technology to complete the automatic toll amount deduction process.
FASTAG saves your time at toll plaza for cash transaction, and lets you pass through toll plaza without stopping your vehicle.
FASTAG is applied at 350+ toll plazas across national and state highways.
Which documents are required for the FASTag account?
Registration certificate of the vehicle.
Passport size photo of the vehicle owner.
KYC documents of the vehicle owner such as Identity proof, address proof, etc.
1. Eassy Way payment – No cash transactions need to be performed, save Your time.
2. Allow vehicle movement near-non-stop leading to lower fuel expenses.
3. Online Recharge on App – Fastag can be recharged online through Wallet/ Credit Card / Debit Card/ RTGS or Net banking.
4. In-App toll transaction statements are available.
5. Customer support on Payment related assistance on working days.
6. Mobile application for customers
FASTAG Consist of :-
– Buy new FASTag
– Apply FASTag
– Recharge FASTag
– Change Mobile Number
– Replacement of FASTag
– Update Vehical Number
– Close FASTag Account
– Toll Deduction Issues
– FASTag issues Bank toll free Helpline
– Validity of FASTag
– Login Bank Portal
– FASTag Full Details
– Activate FASTag
– FAStag Charges
– Login to recharge,Balance transfer between multiple vehicals,View balance,trasactions and cashbaks,Generate Reports.
This app only contains regarding Fastag recharge, applying, buying, scanning, closing fastag help
App does not use any government information..