Breeze through your G1 test with over 600 Ontario-specific practice questions written by curriculum experts, vetted by independent driving instructors, and seen on the official G1 exam. Download right now, be ready to ace your G1 test tomorrow.
Why use G1 Test Genie?
• 600+ exam-like questions
• Realistic: just like the actual G1 test
• Based on the practice tests are based on the official 2020 Ontario Ministry of Transportation handbook.
• 73% more effective than the driver's manual alone, based on a survey of over 250 visitors to the Drive Test.
• Ideal for first-timers and renewal applicants
• Difficulty levels from Easy to Exam
• Personalized Challenge Bank™: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions
• Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
• Passing Probability: see your scores in real time and know the moment you're ready for the real thing.
• Authentic G1 Exam Simulator: mimics the experience of a real G1 test, pulling random questions from a vast database.
• Smart hints: get help with tricky questions with hints that steer you in the right direction.
• Works offline: no internet connection needed
No surprises at the Drive Test center:
Get ready for your 2020 G1 test with questions written based on the official MTO Driver's handbook. Our users swear that most of the questions on the real G1 test are very similar (often identical) to those G1 Test Genie offers. You’ll know exactly what to expect since our practice tests have the same scoring system as the actual G1 test, too. You'll be surprised how close the app is to the real G1 driver's test!
Just like the real G1 exam:
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew which questions are most likely to appear on the G1 exam, so you could focus just on the important stuff? Now you can. With G1 Test Genie, you’ll walk out of the Drive Test, feeling like you just took a first-grade spelling test!
How to use G1 Test Genie most effectively:
There are several difficulty levels you can choose from. You can take the practice tests in any particular order, but most users go from Easy to Exam Mode. For brushing up on a specific area of the MTO manual, practice G1 tests specifically for road signs or road rules. Visit your Challenge Bank (Hardest tab) to work on the questions you have missed.
Want to talk to the developers
To ask us a question, report a bug or a question-specific typo, go to Settings → Report a mistake on any question screen. You can also email us at [email protected] We're always happy to help!
Driving is awesome but passing the G1 exam shouldn't be so complex. G1 Test Genie offers hundreds of G1 practice test questions for your Ontario driving test and makes studying effortless and fun. Be fully prepared in days, not weeks. Study from home or on the go whenever you wish.