Bring your coloring pages to life with Quiver, the Augmented Reality coloring app that creates engaging, immersive coloring experiences for people of all ages!
We utilize state-of-the-art AR technology to create characters and worlds that let your creativity and imagination run wild.
Simply download our coloring pages through our app and website, color, then scan through the app to bring your worlds and characters to life.
Quiver is immersive, educational, exciting and inspiring – coloring has never been this fun!
How to use:
Using Quiver couldn’t be simpler.
First, find our pages by downloading the app and on our website: http://www.QuiverVision.com.
Next, save and print your pages directly from the Quiver App or from a computer and color away with your favourite colors.
Ready to bring your finished creation to life? Simply open the Quiver App, press play, then scan with your camera and watch your coloring leap from the page like magic!
No two pages are the same, making each new Quiver experience as memorable and exciting as the last.
Available Quiver coloring pages include:
– Quiver characters (Murphy the Sheep, Penfold the Penguin and Ruby the Rabbit).
– Quiver Education pages (Earth, Volcano and an Animal Cell).
– Amazing Animals of New Zealand (Kea, Hectors Dolphin, Yellow-Eyed Penguin, Kiwi, Giant Weta and the Tuatara).
– Animal and Mammal Pack (Butterfly, Dinosaur, Fish Bowl, Horse, Dragonflies
and a Shark).
– BBC Children in Need’s Mascot “Pudsey the Bear”.
– B-Daman Robots from the famous Japanese “B-Daman” cartoon show.
– Traditional coloring with immersive augmented reality.
– Watch your creations magically come to life on your smart device screen.
– Watch, interact and play games with your creations.
– Learn and discover, with quizzes and other educational tools.
– Capture photos and videos of your creations to share with friends.
– Play and pause your animation so you don’t miss a thing.
– Different sound effects associated with each page.
– The Quiver App requires physically printed coloring pages to enjoy the full experience.
– To print out pages, visit http://www.quivervision.com.
– An Internet connection is required to download new content associated with the Quiver App.
– The Quiver App only works with QuiverVision pages – look for the Quiver Butterfly logo to ensure the pages are compatible.
– In-app purchases give access to premium Quiver content.
– For more information, visit http://www.quivervision.com.
– For additional assistance, please contact us at [email protected]