This app supports both ARMY BOMB V3 and ARMY BOMB SE versions.
1. CONCERT MODE
Enter your concert ticket information and pair your light stick. You can enjoy various stage effects during the concert
This menu will be enabled several days prior to a concert.
2. CONNECTING WITH BLUETOOTH ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
Move the switch down on the light stick to set it to “BLUETOOTH MODE”..
Turn on the Bluetooth function on your smartphone and hold your smartphone close to connect them.
Some smartphones require you to turn on GPS to enable Bluetooth connectivity.
If you can not connect to Bluetooth, please turn on the GPS function.
3. SELF MODE
After connecting with your smartphone with Bluetooth, touch a color you want on the screen. The light stick color will change accordingly.
4. BATTERY CHECK
While in “SELF MODE”, select the button on the bottom of the screen to check the battery level of your light stick. Check if you need to replace the battery.
– Check your seat information on your ticket before the concert and enter it on the light stick in advance.
– If the light stick does not work properly, the cause may be due to not pairing your light stick or not completing the pairing process. Please complete the pairing of the light stick and the seat through the app.
– Please be seated in the same seat where you registered for the light stick. Moving to a different seat may cause different stage appearance.
– Check the light stick battery in advance to prevent turning off during the concert.
– To take part in the light stick production, be sure to register your light stick via the mobile App and set the light stick switch to “CONCERT MODE”.
– There will be Paring Booths located in the concert venue. If you need help registering your seat information, please visit a Paring Booth.
– Stage production integrating the BTS OFFICIAL LIGHT STICK will be featured in shows throughout the world, including the United States and Europe.
[Required access permission]
To use the app and the light stick, the following permissions are required:
– Device Storage: save QR code/ seat info etc.
– Phone: read phone status and identity
– Camera: take pictures of QR/barcode
– BLE: connect light stick
– GPS: connect BLE
※ Bluetooth connection for Galaxy S10e | S10 | S10+ models may not stable.
Please visit a Pairing Booth to pair the light stick with your seat.