We need to take care of our mental health, make the effort to help ourselves looking for ways to stay healthy. This allows us to have greater personal security in the way we face the situations that present us every day.
Exercising, eating well, maintaining good relationships with those around us, having good thoughts, adequate rest and adequate brain activity, among other aspects, in some cases can help us to live healthier.
1. Mind games that seek to entertain you in the proposed exercises.
2. Mental exercises oriented to make use of Perception, Calculus, Language, Memory.
3. Intelligence games that possibly stimulate your main cognitive abilities.
4. Various exercises, such as memory exercises with images, colors and shapes, arithmetic calculation, language as a play on words, reading aloud and a musical puzzle.
1. Do exercises in which you must use your main cognitive skills to try to stimulate them.
2. Occupy our minds during practice in such a way that we disconnect for a moment from situations that can stress us out.
3. To experience new experiences through the proposed exercises, so that your brain absorbs new information, understands it and incorporates it into what you already know.
Success in your practice.