Minutes is a minimal meditation app, designed to keep you focused on your meditation sessions while keeping a record without being a distraction. It helps users in forming a meditation habit by keeping a track of their streak and session records.
The Minutes App gives you the facility to track and work upon your meditation habit by giving you:
– Option to set a default meditation duration
– Option to use Interval chimes in your session
– Minutes remembers your last used Interval settings
– Syncs data seamlessly on multiple android devices and never lose your session history
– A distraction free meditation session
– A preparation interval before the start of each session which can be changed to accommodate your preferences.
– Option to track meditation duration beyond the set time. If you choose to continue your session beyond the closing chime, you will have the option to add the extra minutes to your session stats.
– Simple, clean interface and visuals
– A statistics page that tracks your streaks and all time best sessions to keep you motivated
– Under statistics, a Timeline view for details about session durations and a Calendar view for visual encouragement to maintain your streak.
– Start and end your meditations with a beautiful Tibetan gong, no other distractions or voice overs
– Add and Delete Sessions Manually
– AMOLED mode for better battery utilisation for devices with AMOLED Screens
– Google Fit Integration. Sync your meditation minutes to keep a record in your daily Google Fit activity journal
– A simple journal to catalogue your struggles, thoughts and experiences after each session
A note on why we take identification information:
Minutes allows you to sign up with your email and password so that you never lose your meditation history. A lot of us are motivated by seeing a visual record and reminder of our progress and we don't want a change of device or an unexpected crash to result in a loss of your progress so far.
A note on our pricing:
Minutes will never have any ads as we feel that they are intrusive and counterproductive to the purpose of the app, which is to calm the mind. This is why we charge a nominal fee upfront to enable us to keep Minutes ad free and also free of multiple pricing models, subscriptions and various versions of the same app. We want to keep adding features, simplifying tasks and innovating with this app, the upfront pricing keeps us encouraged to do that.
Minutes is the first in a series of minimal apps in the wellness space that are currently under development under the banner of "Strive".
Minutes has gone through a number of iterations since its launch in part due to the support and feedback we have from our community of users. We love hearing suggestions and constantly redefining Minutes while conforming to the original narrative we chose of a simpler, more mindful meditation app with no distractions.
Write to us at [email protected]