MyVetImpress brings farm data from multiple sources into one place to help manage your workday. Arrive on farm with all animal’s history, complete data collection during your visit and access insights to inform treatment decisions.
Currently used by private practices and corporate clinics, MyVetImpress keeps you informed on the farm, even when out of mobile connectivity. Access screens designed for popular vet tasks such as reporting lab results, viewing and approving subscriptions, mobility scoring and foot trimming and record data in real-time.
Communicate with your farm clients by emailing reports and setting farm tasks or send information back to your practice to reduce administration burden. Spend more time on the farm doing what you do best.
MyVetImpress is available for mobile and tablet devices. It’s a free application but a login to VetImpress (subscription based) is required.
Use MyVetImpress to:
– Manage your calendar, receive alerts, schedule tasks and access documents
– Access client lists and animal records for each client
– Complete lab reports
– Sign prescriptions
– Generate and share various reports via SMS or email
– Create tasks and reminders for your farm client with SMS alerts
– Email reports back to practice to reduce administration tasks
– Record data around key performance areas of Mobility Scoring, Scanning/PD and Hoof Trimming
– Record data around the areas of Body Condition Scoring, Beef Fertility, Breeding Events, Calf Health, Heights & Weights, Transition Cow Management and Udder Health Management.
– Automatically sync data captured within MyVetImpress back to the desktop. Never lose farm documents again.
For more information: www.vetimpress.com
Version 5.3.0, 30 Oct 2019
– ‘Back Fat Data Entry’ screen including session summary report
– Enhancements to ‘Udder Health Management’ area to include improved examination
and diagnosis options, workflow changes to lab section, protocols during dryoff
recording and summary report facility.
– Ability to arrange tasks by date order