Pinkt is an Android app for the Pinboard bookmarking service. Pinboard is a fast, no-nonsense bookmarking site for people who value privacy and speed.
It's easy and simple to manage your bookmarks with Pinkt. Just as the original service there are no ads and no third-party tracking, and the code is completely open source, check the end of the description for the link to the repository.
Save links from your favourite websites and apps quickly by sharing them to Pinkt.
• Manage all your bookmarks: add, edit, delete, share
• View your saved bookmarks without leaving the app
• View your saved notes without leaving the app
• Save to Pinboard with the quick share item
• Auto-fill bookmarks: Pinkt can optionally auto-fill the title and description of saved URLs
• Search by term: find bookmarks that contain the term in its URL, Title or Description
• Filter by tags
• Six pre-defined filters: All, Recent, Public, Private, Unread and Untagged
• Popular bookmarks: see what's trending and save them to your collection
• Sync bookmarks and tags
• Cached data for faster usage
• Dark and Light themes
• Portrait and Landscape support
Pinkt only uses the internet permission, required to use the Pinboard API.
Thank you for choosing Pinkt as your preferred Pinboard Android client.
Do you still miss something? Send me an e-mail through developer contact!
Pinkt is an open-source project, find the code at https://github.com/fibelatti/pinboard-kotlin
As of October of 2019 Pinkt can offer everything that the Pinboard API officially supports. It will continue to be maintained and updated to support the latest Android technologies since this is a personal sandbox, but it is limited in regards to what it can offer without official support from the Pinboard API, which hasn't been actively maintained from what it seems.
Some examples of what I'm currently unable to offer are Bulk Edit and better pagination support for people with a massive amount of bookmarks saved without compromising the filtering capabilities that Pinkt currently offers.
Even though updates will be less frequent, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have an idea or a feature request as I'm always keen to improve the experience for my users.