22.214.171.124 is the public DNS server provided by Google. Google provides the DNS and maintenance of this service, which means it is more reliable than some another DNS servers due to the fact that is maintained by one of the biggest IT companies of the world. DNS have always been controlling the speed and privacy of us, accessing the Internet.
What is a DNS?
Nearly everything on the Internet starts with a DNS request. DNS is the Internet’s directory. Click on a link, open an app, send an email and the first thing your device does is ask the directory: Where can I find this?
Why default DNS is bad?
• Default DNS is slow.
• Default DNS is insecure.
• Your ISP, and anyone else listening in on the Internet, can see every site you visit and every app you use — even if their content is encrypted with the default DNS.
• DNS providers uses your default DNS to sell data about your Internet activity.
• DNS providers uses your default DNS to target with ads.
Why use 126.96.36.199 DNS and it's app?
• One Touch : Connects to 188.8.131.52 server in one touch.
• Temporary Connection : User can connect to 184.108.40.206 and revert back to default DNS in one touch.
• Faster Internet browsing : You will experience faster browsing and Internet.
• Unblock Sites : All blocked sites are usually done by default DNS providers. By connecting to 220.127.116.11, you can basically access to all sites without any problem.
In general, gain more freedom and speed by enjoying using 18.104.22.168 app in your Android phone. 🎉🎉🎉
For more information regarding 22.214.171.124 app visit https://cholaware.com
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: