CPU-X is one of the popular CPU identification tools for Android, CPU-X is a free application that reports information about your Android devices.
* SOC (System On Chip) Name, Architecture, Clock speed for each core ;
* System Info : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
* Battery Info : Level, Status, Voltage, Temperature, Capacity ;
* and Sensors.
– Android 4.4 or above Versions of Android
– INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (See notes below for more détails about this application validation process)
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for statistics.
– READ_PHONE_STATE for carrier information.
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for camera test.
Settings screen and debug:
If CPU-X closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Contact" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting:
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.wptechware.com/contact