KAZTOKEN mobile application allows you to use your KAZTOKEN device (USB token or smart-card) in conjunction wit your mobile device.
How to use:
– Install the app
– Launch it
– Start Websocket service
– Install internal CA certificate (using the link or by clicking on notification) to trusted list – required for the browser to be able to access Websocket service
– Open your browser and use services integrated with KNCA (such as https://egov.kz)
We can not guarantee that your mobile device has the necessary capabilities to interact with USB devices. Usually OTG or Type-C support is sufficient.
The following KAZTOKEN devices are supported:
– classic USB KAZTOKEN device;
– KAZTOKEN micro;
– KAZTOKEN smart-card;
– KAZTOKEN type-C.
To connect KAZTOKEN USB device to your mobile device you can use OTG or Type-C adapter.
To use KAZTOKEN smart-card with your mobile device you can use one of the following methods:
– smart-card reader with micro USB or Type-C connector;
– smart-card reader with classic USB connector in conjunction with OTG or Type-C adapter;
– Bluetooth smart-card reader ACS ACR3901.
Does trusting internal CA certificate weakens security of mobile device?
We did our best to minimize risks:
– certificates are generated on each device during the first launch of the service, we do not use pregenerated certificates;
– we generate two certificates: CA and service;
– we do not store CA private key, it's used only once to issue service certificate;
– we recommend to trust the CA certificate.