This extension is required to enable NFC Contactless transit tickets on your mobile phone for use in Paris Region, CTS Strasbourg and Ilevia Lille public transit networks, as well as SNCF French trains.
“Contactless transit ticket” is an extension to your transit application. It enables you to create a dematerialized and secure transit card on your mobile and securely store all tickets purchased through the transit application.
Once both the transit app and the “Contactless transit ticket” extension are downloaded, you can purchase transit tickets from the transit app anywhere and at all times. Validating tickets is a simple wave of your smartphone onto a contactless reader or gate.
Note that " Contactless transit ticket" is an extension and does not have a user interface. It is therefore not possible to buy tickets from the " Contactless transit ticket" extension.
HOW CAN I TRAVEL CONTACTLESS WITH MY SMARTPHONE ?
1. From your mobile transit app, you are prompted to download the “Contactless transit ticket” extension and you are redirected to your mobile apps store.
2. Install the “Contactless Ticket” extension from your mobile apps store.
3. At the end of the installation you are automatically redirected to your transport application. If not, click on the "back" button on your smartphone.
4. Back in your transport application, a dematerialized and secure transport card is created on your smartphone. This step can take 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Purchase tickets or passes from your transport application. Once the payment is made, they are securely stored in your dematerialized transit card into your smartphone.
6. To valide the ticket, simply approach your smartphone from the validator, a tag or the control device, and the tickets will be automatically recognized, even if your smartphone is off or out of battery.
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY
• Android 5.0 smartphone or above, equipped with NFC technology.
• Wizway solution is compatible with all NFC smartphones. Depending on the service, it may be necessary either to have an NFC-compatible SIM card available directly from your mobile operator or a Samsung phone from the following list: A5 2017, A8, S7, Edge S7, S8, S8 +, S9, S9 + , S10, S10 +, s10e, Note 8, Note 9, A70, A80.
• Step 4 can required to deactivate the energy mode that can interrupt service installation process.
If you have any questions regarding the installation and use of the service, please contact the customer service of your travel app directly.
Feel free to send us your suggestions and ideas for improvement!
Find us on Twitter @WizwaySolutions.