With Watts in your pocket, you constantly have an overview of how much energy you use. It is easy to keep track of how much energy Watts has calculated that you are likely to use and at the same time keep track of your actual consumption. That’s how you can control that you are using only the energy you need. It's green thought.
EASY START WITH NEMID
If you want to track your electricity consumption, you can sign up in Watts wherever you buy electricity. You register with email, address and NemID.
If you are an electrical customer at SEAS-NVE, you can choose to register with customer- and meter number (in Danish målepunkt or aftagenummer).
If you want to monitor your consumption of district heating from Aalborg Forsyning, then you need a customer number and password.
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WITH WATTS
• See your expected consumption in DKK/kWh/m3
• Track your actual consumption per quarter, week, day, hour
• See whether the circle on the front page is red/yellow/green (above/under expected)
• Receive a message if your consumption increases/decreases
• Compare your electricity consumption with others
• Track sales to the grid if you have solar panels
• See whether your current power is produced from wind, solar or coal
• Connect Watts with IFTTT and use electricity with low CO2
• Add more homes and track the consumption
• Add your own readings for water and heating (gas, district heating, etc.)
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then you can always contact us in the app or at [email protected], where we are ready all weekdays from 9-16. You can also read more at http://wattsenergy.dk