This handy application presents you several self-guided city walks, featuring the best of the city. It comes with detailed walk route maps and powerful navigation features. No need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all the city attractions on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
Self guided sightseeing walks included in this application are:
* City Introduction Walk (13 sights)
* Red Light District (11 sights)
* Jewish Quarter (10 sights)
* Western Canal Belt (11 sights)
* Plantage District Walk (6 sights)
* Historical Churches (9 sights)
* Food Tour (9 sights)
* Southern Canal Belt (11 sights)
* City Center (12 sights)
* Museum Quarter (6 sights)
* Souvenir Shopping (6 sights)
* Jordaan District Walk (7 sights)
Self guided discovery walks included in this application are:
* Nieuwe Vaart Canal Walking Tour
* Red Light District Walking Tour
* Nieuwmarkt Walking Tour
* Pijp Walking Tour
* Reguliersgracht (Seven Bridges) Area Walking Tour
* Spiegelkwartier Antiques Hunting
* 9 Small Streets (De 9 Straatjes) Shopping
* Kalverstraat and Leidsestraat Shopping
No Data Plan or Internet is Needed, and No Roaming either. All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the city walks or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your mobile phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Walk routes clearly displayed on map.
* Voice guided walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and `Auto Tracking` displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on devices without built-in GPS hardware).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* Create your own walks to see the attractions you like.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.